Sunday, August 5, 2012

Consumed
by Rebecca Zanetti

SOMETIMES YOU MATE FOR LIFE
Katie Smith is the best of her class, part of an elite hunting force trained to eliminate werewolves from the hills of Western Virginia. She's good at it because she has the kind of focus and drive that won't back down no matter how steep the odds. Call it southern sass. Whatever it is, there's no denying her willingness to risk everything for the only man she's ever cared about-a man on the verge of losing his very humanity . . .
SOMETIMES YOU MATE TO STAY ALIVE
For the past ten years Jordan Pride has dedicated his life to protecting his people from a deadly shifter virus. But in a rare moment of distraction, Jordan's guard drops just long enough for his fate to take an irreversible twist. Unless the woman he loves surrenders everything to him, again and again, under a full moon rising . . .



my thoughts~
I was first introduced to Katie in the first book of the Dark Protectors series, Fated and was instantly wondering when there would be a Jordan & Katie book. Thank goodness that it had already been published. That is one of the great things I like about coming into a series a little late! You don't have as long to wait to read the new books!
Anyway, I read this book in about 2 days, which is saying alot right now with my schedule! I carpool to work and so I was able to read to & from work on the 30 minute drive! But then I caught myself thinking of how the book would go, how would it end, etc while I was working!


Susie♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment